Thursday 26 May 2011

My idea for my painting


The idea i am going with is this superman ripping his shirt off and also paint a woman where the S logo is and paint the logo on her face just to show people who that  man is that is superman. My idea that I'm using is to relate my other two paintings that I'd done and thought i will combined them together so that my paintings relate to each other. The woman that I'm painting was out of this magazine that id ripped out of just so i can paint her and also have a chance to paint something that is actually real to paint in stead of a painted picture that spouse to be real. I used Joe Quesada for an idea in my last piece because the art work are both incoming with super hero's. The movement for my art work is Figurative. are two figures that are recognised superman and a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.