Thursday 11 August 2011

four finished pages.

Looking back at how i started my zine i was not quite shoe where to start at first, but as the weeks went on i got to do workshop's that was given like page layouts, stenciling, photoshop, illustrator, indesinge and putting the pages together. In my zine i have used illustrator, indesinge and also hand drew my pages because in illustrator i find it easy to use to create my A5 pages like the hulk throwing away his spray can after finishing his tagging or graffiti on a wall.

I also drew some parts in my zine witch i am proud of because that's what i like doing in my spear time is drawing. The pages that i drew by hand is Superman holding a spray can with a piece of graffiti in the background and Captain America,s shield cutting red skull head off witch i think is violent but in funny way.

 Also in illustrator i created my cover page, the tittle is called (hello my name is Hemi). I layed out superhero characters like Superman, Wolverine, Hulk and Batman and then pasted a hello sticker on the top because its a graffiti and characters from comics combined.
 So over the past few weeks i have learnt bits and piece's to put together as one in my zine. The way I'm putting my zine together is i' going to sow my zine together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.