Monday 8 August 2011

My four pages from my zine.





The idea that i'm going with is a combination of graffiti artwork and characters from comic books like DC and Marvel. Because i like the two i thought i'l put them together in my zine.

For the quotes idea i thought i'l go with the Alice in Wonderland quotes because i think they are kinda funny to me and the quotes is also a inspiration as well because i like the way the actors use the quotes in the movie, so i thought i'l put them together and try come up with something in my zine.

An example that i'm using for quotes in zine from Alice in Wonderland are (Off with your head and down with the bloody red queen. Those quotes are the ones that i mostly because of how it's presented in the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.