Friday 11 May 2012

DRaW, Interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rla9qxRoXis&feature=related 

This interview is about two actors from a movie called The Avengers talking about the how great it was to act like big kids playing superhero and dressing up in their costumes.

I picked this interview because I my self wanted to know more about the movie that just came out this year and I find that the movie is interesting as well. What I found interesting was that the director of The Avengers put all the main characters together and as you watch the movie you would find it exciting to watch if you are really into comics.

One question I agreed with was the interview says, its a comic book fans dream to have all these big star actors, act in the same movie together witch made it more exciting even to watch. The actor Chris Evans says that as an actor you have to respect what the fans want, because they are the ones who would criticize about the movie and I think that is true. I think the people are the boss to movies because they are the ones who pay watch the movies

I think these questions are easy to answer because its simple and easy to reply too, also its the questions that fans would look forward to hear. Like other interviews I think its hard to try reply back with the answer because, if it was me I wouldn't know what to say with a hard question, but I think being an actor your suppose to be prepared for thing like hard questions.

I think this interview was great also interesting because the interviewer asked a question about one part in the movie, the fight scene, where no one wins a fight between Thor, Captain America, Ironman and Hulk because they all have to get along as a superhero group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.