Wednesday 14 March 2012

Daniel Govar



This is the  artwork that I chose, I thought it was interesting. I like dragon art work just like comic art work because I like to draw dragons just like drawing super hero's, it helps me get a better understanding of how the dragon structure or scale would look like if I was to draw a dragon. How I would draw a dragon is that I would need a picture of a dragon then draw it and I would have the structure or scale of a dragon in my head then I would draw a different version of a dragon from memory in my ideal way, that the same way of how I would draw super hero's.

I think this image was sketched first then either photoshopped or hand painted. Think it was photoshopped then hand painted, if I painted this picture I would do both. I would paint the sketch then photoshop the images to clean up or add abit more detail to the artwork.

The changes I would make to this artwork. I would draw a dragon like one of these ones, in his battle stance, with Thor also in his fighting stance getting ready to have a battle with the dragon. I like the character of Thor that why I chose Daniel, to talk about because he has skills when it comes to illustrating.

The type of materials that Daniel would use would be water paint, pencil, pen ink and paper. These material I would use for illustration work because it seems faster when it comes to using water paint because it could color in the image that I would paint alot faster, then using the sharp end pen for better detail in the image. I am not much of a background drawer but I like some background depending on the idea if I would like it. I don't really like this background because its just boring. I like the dark kind of backgrounds with fire as well because it where the dragons belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.