Monday 5 March 2012

Why I picked this artwork, is because I like the face expression and the pencil sketch look, that i find interesting. The face expression to me looks like the artist is trying to say that he's is stress and wants to get the stress feeling out on canvas to show people what he's feeling. This picture looks like he or she is screaming and wanting to rip out their hear out. I chose this picture because i like the sketch work also i like the view of how the face is tilt back, for me, be for i saw this picture i wanted to know how to draw faces tilted back also learn how to draw open mouths, because it shows how people like me know how to draw different angels of faces. I like the messy sketch look, to me i find it helpful, for example, you can make a good drawing just by scribbling out the image.

I think this picture would go good with graffiti art. I would picture the graffiti coming out of the mouth. The type of graffiti style I would use, would be wild style, like Askew1 graffiti work but in the same colour as Matthew Curran picture. Its something that other graffiti artist would do, if they would put their spin on it.  The idea I got from the other graffiti art work that I've seen once. I like the mix between graffiti and cartoon work, like the JNJ crew. They mix graffiti with cartoons or characters. I wouldn't make it better but just make it different. The idea is not an original, its just something that iv seen be for.

I think Matthew work was made, using ink or pencil. To me it looks like it was made from ink but again  it looks more like pencil sketch gone over with ink, not shore how this was it was made. To my self i would think its ink.  I like the drip effect, to me it makes the picture stand out more, also the hole picture looks good, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.